Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Life is emotionally abusive


Life is emotionally abusive?
Yeah. I guess. 

One minute you're okay, another minute you're not. 
Your emotions can go to extreme heights in the blink of an eye. 

You know when you're used to being the strong person in the family, so driven, so much dreams. 
Then suddenly you feel weak and you need care. 
Nobody has the time for you. Everyone is busy with their own lives.
So you deal with it alone.


It was the hardest part. 

Because you are so strong and you are always there for them.
But when it is you who is down, who's gonna be there for you?

I am feeling down and sad right now. 
I need strength.
To you who are reading this right now. 
Please pray for me. 

(Taylor Swift's Snow on the Beach is playing as my background..... :) 


< update: all is well.  we all need someone to talk to. don't be afraid to share >





No comments:

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline

I am not much with perfume or any scent but this one captured my nose and I'm loving it..