what hurts me?
there are 2:
a. when a person lies to me...when he make me believe in sumthing that never really existed... and make fun of it the next day..
b. when left behind. when not informed. when forgotten.
what disappoints me?
Promises never kept.
Promises never meant.
Feelings never shared.
Words unsaid.
Jokes na di ko nagets.
I say what I feel. I speak what's on my mind. I'd like to hear what's in yours.
Monday, February 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magic Shop, one of my favorite BTS song
A lot of people won't understand the ARMY but I believe each one has their story that made BTS captured their hearts. At some point in A...
-
Look what I've done to our room. Inspired by Sophie Go Green campaign ! :) I'm tired of seeing our all-white walled room so...
-
VMware VCenter Converter Standalone - unable to obtain hardware information for the selected machineUnable to obtain hardware information for the selected machine This happens if you are logged in to the client machine as another user...
-
How To Fade Chicken Pox Scars? I don't know either. But from the forums and the blogs and experiences of friends, here's what I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment