I've heard this song from my officemate and I find it touching. When you're at the point in your life and you believed that its out of your control, hand it to God.
In Him things can't possibly go wrong.
here's an excerpt of the lyrcs:
Jesus take the wheel
Take it from my hands
Cause I can't do this on my own
I'm letting go
So give me one more chance
Save me from this road I'm on
Jesus take the wheel
I say what I feel. I speak what's on my mind. I'd like to hear what's in yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magic Shop, one of my favorite BTS song
A lot of people won't understand the ARMY but I believe each one has their story that made BTS captured their hearts. At some point in A...
-
Look what I've done to our room. Inspired by Sophie Go Green campaign ! :) I'm tired of seeing our all-white walled room so...
-
VMware VCenter Converter Standalone - unable to obtain hardware information for the selected machineUnable to obtain hardware information for the selected machine This happens if you are logged in to the client machine as another user...
-
How To Fade Chicken Pox Scars? I don't know either. But from the forums and the blogs and experiences of friends, here's what I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment