Too many documents to prepare. too many persons to contact. Thats the cost of trying to go abroad. Even if its only 9 days stay, it's still worth the effort.
9 days to go.
status? NO TICKET. VISA NOT YET RELEASED.
The only thing that is surely prepared is the travelling bag that I will be carrying.
hehehe.
I say what I feel. I speak what's on my mind. I'd like to hear what's in yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magic Shop, one of my favorite BTS song
A lot of people won't understand the ARMY but I believe each one has their story that made BTS captured their hearts. At some point in A...
-
Look what I've done to our room. Inspired by Sophie Go Green campaign ! :) I'm tired of seeing our all-white walled room so...
-
VMware VCenter Converter Standalone - unable to obtain hardware information for the selected machineUnable to obtain hardware information for the selected machine This happens if you are logged in to the client machine as another user...
-
How To Fade Chicken Pox Scars? I don't know either. But from the forums and the blogs and experiences of friends, here's what I ...
2 comments:
Nice theme in your blog.
And a cool job you have.
Keep it on, you're doing great.
thanks. Its nice to know someone is reading this other than me. :)
Post a Comment