as the year ends, we cant help but look back and review the happenings for the year.
We smile as we remember the happy days. We're touch by the blessings that we have received. We're grateful for everything.
And then we also remember pain. Our disappointments. the sad moments...
before we delve in more with the sad thoughts, lets stop right now. Or we will cry again.
Those sad things that happened to us had been there for a reason. Maybe its better to think about the lessons it taught us. And grow from there.
I'm a person of review. I always remember things. Especially when it involved feelings. But as i move on with my life, one thing I've learned and really trying hard to master is forgetting.
Forgetting what lies behind but straining forward to what lies ahead.
I'm excited on what the future holds for me. How about you?
A BLESSED NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
I say what I feel. I speak what's on my mind. I'd like to hear what's in yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magic Shop, one of my favorite BTS song
A lot of people won't understand the ARMY but I believe each one has their story that made BTS captured their hearts. At some point in A...
-
Look what I've done to our room. Inspired by Sophie Go Green campaign ! :) I'm tired of seeing our all-white walled room so...
-
How To Fade Chicken Pox Scars? I don't know either. But from the forums and the blogs and experiences of friends, here's what I ...
-
VMware VCenter Converter Standalone - unable to obtain hardware information for the selected machineUnable to obtain hardware information for the selected machine This happens if you are logged in to the client machine as another user...
No comments:
Post a Comment