I say what I feel. I speak what's on my mind. I'd like to hear what's in yours.
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
"My Life Is In Your Hands"
You don't have to worry
And don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning
Troubles they don't last always
For there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say
Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
So when your tests and trials
They seem to get you down
And all your friends and loved ones
Are nowhere to be found
Remember there's a friend in Jesus
Who will wipe your tears away
And if you heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say
Oh
I know that I can make it
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
With Jesus I can take it
With Him I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magic Shop, one of my favorite BTS song
A lot of people won't understand the ARMY but I believe each one has their story that made BTS captured their hearts. At some point in A...
-
Look what I've done to our room. Inspired by Sophie Go Green campaign ! :) I'm tired of seeing our all-white walled room so...
-
VMware VCenter Converter Standalone - unable to obtain hardware information for the selected machineUnable to obtain hardware information for the selected machine This happens if you are logged in to the client machine as another user...
-
How To Fade Chicken Pox Scars? I don't know either. But from the forums and the blogs and experiences of friends, here's what I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment