Wonder how to get the Fertilize All in FarmVille? Lately my friend and I had been wondering on how to get this new feature. We keep on waiting on the game feed to get the fertilize all from friends who happen to stumble upon it and share.
But for the past 3 days, we have been doing the same thing for our 3 different accounts (3 accounts = FV addict hehe)and guess what? a daily doze of Fertilize All!!
So here's how:
Just try this. Hope it'll work for you as it did for me :)
1. Visit your neighbors to help.
2. fertilize your friends farm. JUST FERTILIZE! Do not click on the chicken feed.
you can do that later after you've got the Fertilize All.
3. Do that for 3 to 4 friends farm. just fertilize ok.
4. and then voila!! You just got a Fertilize All from helping your friend.
5. Now share it so other can get one.
feels good right? so try it now and see if FV will be generous today and give you 1 too.
I say what I feel. I speak what's on my mind. I'd like to hear what's in yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Magic Shop, one of my favorite BTS song
A lot of people won't understand the ARMY but I believe each one has their story that made BTS captured their hearts. At some point in A...
-
Look what I've done to our room. Inspired by Sophie Go Green campaign ! :) I'm tired of seeing our all-white walled room so...
-
VMware VCenter Converter Standalone - unable to obtain hardware information for the selected machineUnable to obtain hardware information for the selected machine This happens if you are logged in to the client machine as another user...
-
How To Fade Chicken Pox Scars? I don't know either. But from the forums and the blogs and experiences of friends, here's what I ...
No comments:
Post a Comment