Thursday, March 30, 2017

Back to Drupal

I was consulted lately regarding a system where we can display maps of DA projects using the "D.A.A.N. inspired" style.

So, after years away from development, I'm back with Drupal. As usual, drupal is the best way to do this. For me, mapping is easier using this platform.

I just finished installing Openlayer modules and other dependencies.. let's see how long it will take me to recall everything I did in D.A.A.N. website 5 years ago :)


I will just set up the environment, the design and the required content types then later I will transfer the continuation of development to our newly hired programmers. Kaya na nila to. Magagaling naman sila ..:)

No comments:

Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline

I am not much with perfume or any scent but this one captured my nose and I'm loving it..